Happy Hump Day everyone!
Boy do I have a yummy recipe in store for you! I have always been a lover of anything coffee flavor since I was younger. And since I don’t drink coffee, I decided I’d make up my own coffee free frappe and to make it even better… it’s GUILT FREE! Yahoo! So here you go.. best dessert, snack, anything ever!
- 1 tbsp Crio Bru. I bought mine at Harmon’s, or you can Click here to buy online.
- 1/2 C. Ripple Milk (this is pea milk, you can use almond milk or normal milk if you want, this is just what I had in my fridge and I love it!)
- 1/2 Scoop Ideal lean Vanilla Protein. Click here to buy and use promo code “JessicaP” at checkout for additional discount!
- 3/4 Scoop Ideal lean Mocha Latte BCAAs. Click here to buy and use promo code “JessicaP” at checkout for additional discount!
- 2 tbsp Fat-free Reddi-whip
- 6-7 ice cubes (or as many as desired).
- 1 tsp caramel for side of glass and/or topping.
Blend all ingredients together (except for whipped cream & caramel). Top drink with reddi-whip and caramel.